[OM] Re: Tamron - what IS OT then?

Subject: [OM] Re: Tamron - what IS OT then?
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 01:48:43 -0600
The 180 is a nice lens. I seem to not use it much though.

I just remembered who else makes a car-top camera support. It's Kirk
Enterprises. You can see their stuff at www.kirkphoto.com if interested.

Don't know who makes Lagavulin. It must taste better than it sounds.

My son played hockey all the way through school. I love to watch it in
person but don't care much for it on television. I used to do hockey
photography and that was a challenge. Most of the time the pictures aren't
good unless you can see the shooter, puck, and goalie all at the same time.
Things happen so fast your timing really has to be good.

/jmac