[OM] Re: Tamron - what IS OT then?

Subject: [OM] Re: Tamron - what IS OT then?
From: "Alienspecimen" <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 00:00:58 -0400 (EDT)
 Bon Apetit,You will also need a case of beer (at least...) along with
that...:)CiaoBoris This hath not offended the king.Sir Thomas More (at his
execution)  -------------- Original message from Walt Wayman : --------------
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)Subject: [OM] Re: Tamron - what IS OT
then?Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2004 19:36:25 +0000I learned a lot of things while
raising children. One of them was that anything you put in your mouth, chew and
swallow that doesn't make you gag then or throw up later is okay to eat.
Survival training will teach you even more.That's a slight exaggeration for my
everyday existence, but I'm not nearly as finicky an eater now as I was when my
mother, who refused to eat lots of things for no logical reason, had control of
my diet. I was in my teens before I had a bite of bologna, which she said was
some dreadful, nasty stuff the poor people ate and something I should never eat
again. Of course, I've been eating it ever since.This discussion i
 s making me hungry, so I think I'll go nuke a couple of Oscar Mayers and some
Hormel chili. On toasted buns, with lots of French's yellow mustard, and mounds
of chopped Vidalia onions of course, I'll wash them down with a cold one. Or
two. I bet a pair of loaded dogs in the right light on a nice plate would make
a great shot. (OM content there, you know. I'll try not to get mustard on the
90/2.)Walt, who knows all the words to the song: I wish I were an Oscar Mayer*
weiner...*The correct spelling. I looked in the fridge to be sure.

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com