[OM] Re: Tamron - what IS OT then?

Subject: [OM] Re: Tamron - what IS OT then?
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 19:40:27 +1000

On 06/06/2004, at 7:26 PM, Marc Lawrence wrote:

>> Walt [mailto:hiwayman@xxxxxxx]  wrote:
>> According to the kids, it's lips, eyeballs and anuses.  I eat
>> 'em anyway.  Meat's meat.
>
> ...or, as we say about the good Aussie meat pie...
>
> Head meat and testicles.
>
> Cheers and steers,
> Marc

If only! Don't forget the weasands, tendons, lights and a little blood
plasma to thicken (and boost the protein content to the very low legal
level).
I used to drive past Smorgons processing plant in Melbourne, in the
horribly inappropriately named suburb of Sunshine. The stench of
decaying meat and preservatives put me off those type of products for
life.
Now if you think vegemite is bad (oh yes) we must send you a few dim
sims!
Unlike walt, I now feel quite ill.
Andrewf
(Wonder how long it'll be before someone takes umbrage about this OT
thread).
http://www.pbase.com/afildes