[OM] Re: Bunnies and Bad Meat, was Tamron - what IS OT then?

Subject: [OM] Re: Bunnies and Bad Meat, was Tamron - what IS OT then?
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 13:19:38 +0100
Yes, we had a graduate in medicine from Cambridge on our course who
encouraged us to eat the Myxy rabbits.  The only snag might have been
that the disease had made them susceptible to other more damaging
ailments.

Even though it kept me alive for a week, I still hate the taste of
rabbit ...

Chris

On 6 Jun 2004, at 10:34, Andrew Fildes wrote:

> Myx doesn't affect humans, especially when ingested. ask any
> Australian! :)
> AndrewF
>

> On 06/06/2004, at 6:57 AM, Chris Barker wrote:
>

>> Survival training is all very well, but if you eat the wrong stuff,
>> e.g. old, bacteria-ridden meat, you don't survive very long.  However,
>> I have eaten mixamatosis-ridden rabbit (sp?) and suffered no ill
>> effects.  In fact I ate it for a week, mainly because the sheep that
>> were available would not die when chased down cliffs, and I was fit to
>> drink a gallon of beer at the end of the ordeal.  I have not eaten
>> rabbit since...
>>
>> I am pretty hard-over about eating meat full of antibiotics or other
>> additives now ;-)
>>
>> Chris

<|_:-)_|>

C M I Barker