[OM] Re: Drinks on me in San Antonio

Subject: [OM] Re: Drinks on me in San Antonio
From: Philippe Le Zuikomane <zuikomane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 14:08:19 -0500
Hi Gord,

I'll be toing-and-froing between Houston and Austin in June as we begin our
move back to Austin. We're a mere one hour from San Antonio when in Austin if
you guys would like to meet in the area. You could also consider the Wimberley
area, sorta halfway and very beautiful. Or I could drive down from Austin.
Second round of drinks on me. As the bumbling beginner, I'd be thrilled to meet
two real photOMgraphers so close to home.

I'll send you my full contact info off-list...

Phil

On 2:05, Gordon J. Ross wrote:

>Hi Phil:
>
>How far are you from SanAntonio, I'll be visiting there May 28 to
>June 6 or 7? Remeber that I offered to buy the drinks For you ,Bill
>and any other Texas lister. I'll be at the Marriott Rivercenter
>Hotel from the 28th to the 31 then may change hotels or cells.
>
>Gord

==