[OM] Re: Developer preservation, Was: Darkroom - Getting the paper to tu

Subject: [OM] Re: Developer preservation, Was: Darkroom - Getting the paper to turn black
From: ll.clark@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 13:58:05 -0400
In <004601c42b07$2baab630$e25d9244@hppav>, on 04/25/04
   at 02:52 PM, "Gordon J. Ross" <gordross@xxxxxxx> said:

>This is the kind of thing that can happen when you let petty nationalism
>stand in the way of our zuikoholism. [snip]

Of course you are right. Mea culpa. I would only demur on the notion of
'petty nationalism,' since really it was all meant in poking some good
natured fun. I shall never mention it again.

No one has mentioned the vacuum caps sold for wine bottles I've seen
advertised. Useful for wine preservation, perhaps useful for protection of
developers, if stored in bottle that can use the caps.

-