[OM] Re: CLA

Subject: [OM] Re: CLA
From: "J Caldwell" <jamesfc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 23:21:04 -0400
Aha!  I didn't realize it was model specific.  Well, the camera I was
comparing the OM4t to is an OM2n and I did change the screen - could be an
interesting experiment to switch the screens as well....?  I am going by the
viewfinder needle vs the digital indicator in the OM4t.

I generally only use the meter in the OM2n as a guide to set manually, and
in the OM4T, I often take numerous spot measurements and let the camera set
the final exposure.  For planned shots, I will also set the OM4 manually as
well.

Thanks for the information!

Jim Caldwell