[OM] Re: CLA

Subject: [OM] Re: CLA
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 11:53:26 -0700
on 4/27/04 6:36 AM, jamesfc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx at jamesfc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
wrote:

> Yes, it is an OM2n - and I did change the screen not too long ago.  I'm
> going to swap the screens around with the OM4 and see if I get a closer
> reading.  I realize this is unscientific and only a bench test would really
> resolve the issue - and for this weekend, I'm going to use a handheld meter
> with the OM4.  I'm shooting a pilot for a potential reality series that
> Animal Planet is interested in and I need a lot of slides, so I don't want
> to take any chances!
>
> Jim Caldwell

If the screen in the OM-4 is a 2-series, it will read different in the OM-2n
when you swap it in... but it wouldn't change the auto exposure in either
camera. Putting a 1-series screen (from the OM-2n) in the OM-4 won't make
any difference in the meter reading or the exposure with that body.
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...