[OM] Re: CLA

Subject: [OM] Re: CLA
From: "J Caldwell" <jamesfc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 18:39:20 -0400
George,
 The zuikoholic in me just wants that 'official' lens cap!!

  Thanks for the input - I'm going to do a few tests before I rely on one
camera vs the other - I seemed to remember the two meters were 'spot on' at
one time and matched each other exactly (with the same lens).  However, I am
using a different screen in the OM4ti and that could possibly account for
the difference as well.

Jim Caldwell