[OM] Re: [OT] Swiffer [was Dust...]

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Swiffer [was Dust...]
From: Gregg Iverson <golftooter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 17:08:24 -0500
This is commonly placed on containers in the US.  I suppose it is because
there are individuals who seem to want to use products ranging from
deoderant to spray paint, ven gasoline and "Pam" (spray used to coat frying
pans with vegetable oil) have been abused to get a buzz.

Why the law?  We are schizophrenic.  We protect individual rights, yet
legislate to protect individuals from their own stupidity.

gregg