[OM] Re: Dust...

Subject: [OM] Re: Dust...
From: Gregg Iverson <golftooter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 17:13:02 -0500
I think the oil free is a good start, but there is still a buildup of
moisture.  Air compresses, the water in it doesn't, relatively
speaking.  You need to filter to keep the air free of stuff that would mess
up your slides.  An added caution, your stapler will need oil added to the
compressed air.

gregg