[OM] Re: [lens] Re: Dust...

Subject: [OM] Re: [lens] Re: Dust...
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <omlist@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 17:06:58 +0100
On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 17:47:08 -0500
Michael Darling <miked2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 3/14/04 5:37 PM, "Tom Trottier" <tOM@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> > Or use a scuba tank.
> >
> > tOM
>
> I was under the impression that it can be difficult to get SCUBA tanks
> filled if you are not a licensed diver - is this true?

Well, afaik there's no legislation regarding this. You must, however,
ensure that your cylinder is visually inspected and hydrostatically tested
as the local law prescribes, in order for your LDS to fill it.

I have never been asked to show any ID or certificates when getting fills
anywhere.

--thomas