[OM] Re: oT Countryside, was Camera Bags etc...

Subject: [OM] Re: oT Countryside, was Camera Bags etc...
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 20:32:17 -0800
I'm not holding my breath, with the dollar where it is. I would love to
visit again.

This spring looks like Maine, where my SO still has a bunch of stuff in
storage to sort into give away vs. ship to CA. Lovely place, and we can
stay for free, so it sounds fine to me. If spring doesn't work out,
maybe fall leaf peeping time. Cortez Island in the Canadian inland
pasage is a possible for June/July. Georgeous place and I have friends
teaching a great workshop there.  I figure at least 3 weeks for England,
Scotland and Eire, and would probably like more time than that. NZ & Oz
would also take a lot of time and money. And all those other interesting
places........... Plenty of time I've got, but not unlimited funds.

Then there's NY. My SO grew up in Brooklyn and is itching to show me
around New York. I told her to put out the word that she would like to
house sit a relative or friend's house. If an opportunity other than
winter shows up, we may go there. I spent 4 days in Manhatten once, but
am otherwise innocent of the Big Apple.

Moose