[OM] Re: Camera Bags - and more (long)

Subject: [OM] Re: Camera Bags - and more (long)
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 09:02:29 -0800 (PST)
Walt wrote:
>I?m driving around with more than $25,000 worth of gear.

I don't think I've ever SEEN $25,000 worth of gear in a camera
store!

>The pizza box in the front passenger seat has a Dell laptop
>computer and GPS receiver inside.

The pizza box in my jeep contains real, authentic leftover
pizza.  Don't have either a laptop or GPS.

>And the toilet tissue on the dash?

Actually, this is pretty dangerous.  TP is a high-theft item in
the back-woods.

Hey, you know why skunks have a stripe up their back?

They wiped too high.

AG