[OM] Re: shooting a large group / slave flash possibility?

Subject: [OM] Re: shooting a large group / slave flash possibility?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 12:16:03 -0500
Guide number of 11 meters is pretty weak... only about 1/4 of the power
of a T-20 and (by my calculations) a bit weaker than what you already
have in your E-10.  Guide number for the E-10 should be 12.6 meters but
this is at ISO 80 whereas the auction item is 11 at ISO 100.

The only way to do exposure control would be manually with a flash
meter.  The camera can't control the exposure other than by controlling
the duration of the flash.  You would need TTL capable flashes
controlled from the camera with TTL cables in order to tell the flashes
when to shut off.

ps: Shipping is now listed as $14.99.  (Yikes!)

Chuck Norcutt
Woburn, Massachusetts, USA