[OM] Re: Camera Bags - and more (long)

Subject: [OM] Re: Camera Bags - and more (long)
From: "GeoW" <gwsears@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 13:16:52 -0500
I'm a couple of hours south and east of Walt. In my parts, the toilet paper, at
times,
is a much more valuable asset than a truck load of cameras. I keep my camera on
the dash board and my striking paper hidden behind the seat with my Smiths and
Colts.

A matter of fact. J-Boo crack head stold my toilet paper, gun, and other
goodies
from my truck a bit over a year ago. Course it was all in one bag.

GeoW