[OM] Re: Camera Bags - and more (long)

Subject: [OM] Re: Camera Bags - and more (long)
From: "Gordon J. Ross" <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 11:21:46 -0700
Hi Walt:

I know that your 'shooter' is an OM, but your message points out the modern
dilemma in the US that the Red Ryder in the hands of the 12 year old has
been replaced with a Saturday Night Special. Having voiced that, I suppose
that I'll be getting a letter now from Charlton Heston and the NRA.

Yours in friendship
Gord