[OM] Re: Camera Bags

Subject: [OM] Re: Camera Bags
From: "Gordon J. Ross" <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 03:47:34 -0700
Hi Chris:

Having both makes sense to me, they are not the same, the presstop 306 is a
fair size, I know I will use it, the F6 (if I can find one- they are in
short supply) is a smaller, lighter bag that (my impression) will feel small
when not loaded up, but has the capacity to carry more if needed. It also
has the merit of being relatively inexpensive. If I had no budget I would
have bought 2 Billinghams the 306 and possibly the 106 accomplishing the
size criteria with a plus of interchangeability between the bags of pockets
etc. but that would be an expensive way to go.

Anyone got an F6 for sale?

Gord