[OM] Re: Camera Bags

Subject: [OM] Re: Camera Bags
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 17:32:36 -0000
Yo Gord, my man.  Have you been outbid on that "OM-3" yet?  I sure hope so,
I wouldn't want to see it on the examination table ;-)

Now I am tempted to ask whether your 40 below is Celsius or Fahrenheit, but
I won't, because I don't think it would be gentlemanly.  Instead, I will
mention that at such temperatures, use of a metal bodied camera in ungloved
hands is to be preferred - - - because you avoid the risk of dropping it
when you have to run from the polar bear you didn't spot in the snowdrift.

Chin chin!

Piers