[OM] Re: OT Tilley doesn't go everywhere

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Tilley doesn't go everywhere
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 03:16:24 -0700
I shouldn't have mentioned hats. Most of the so-called cowboy hats sold in
the stores take quite a bit of rework before being suitable for a cowboy to
work in them. My favorite western outfitter here stocks nice white 10X (or
better) Stetson hats some costing nearly $2000. The only people that buy
them are the Mexican drug dealers. When you are as bald as me, hats are very
important and I have a lot of them. /jim