[OM] Re: Camera Bags

Subject: [OM] Re: Camera Bags
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 12:05:08 -0700
If the "Billingham Stalker Grip" looks as much like a weapon as the name
implies you might have a tough time with airport security. I'll have to look
into that device. I love the Leki poles. It's amazing how much load you can
take off your legs by using the arms going both up and down hills. They also
give a lot of stability when stepping over downed trees and stuff when
wearing a pack. The poles have saved me a number of falls.