[OM] Re: Camera Bags

Subject: [OM] Re: Camera Bags
From: Donald MacDonald <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2004 19:18:25 -0000
On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 09:00:29 -0800, Tris Schuler
<tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I settled on the knockoff (from the old Abercrombie & Fitch catalog)
> safari
> vest sold by Banana Republic (the most common question one fields when
> wearing one of these contraptions is, "Are you a fly fisherman?") and
> then
> just sling whatever bodies I'm carrying over my shoulders

Yup, when I said 'pockets' earlier, one of the most 'pockety' items I have
is a similar vest that used to be sold by Rohan, the MPV or multiple
pocket vest. It has exactly what it says, some 11 pockets, including the
big one on the back (lightweight waterproof goes in there), two chest
pockets on the front, zipped chest pocket behind them, I forget where they
all are. Takes my couple of spare lenses and film and other odds'n'sods,
weighs nothing and *I* think it looks pretty cool... ;-)

D.

--
Donald Neil MacDonald BA DipLIS
www.skelpitheid.com