[OM] Re: Camera Bags

Subject: [OM] Re: Camera Bags
From: Donald MacDonald <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2004 12:39:14 -0000
On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 23:03:08 -0700, Gordon J. Ross <gordross@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

  What do you like, and why?

Oh, all right then.

When I'm just walking about I have a couple of lenses in pockets.

If I think I'm going to bash against resistant stuff like rocks, I put the
body in a Camera Care Systems small SLR pouch on my belt, with maybe a
spare lens in a short lens pouch, also on the belt.

Out in the wilds for a day walk, or specifically out taking shots locally,
I put the required 35mm and 6x6 gear plus tripod in/on the Minitrekker and
off I go.

Mostly, I just take a couple of lenses in pockets, though.

D.

--
Donald Neil MacDonald BA DipLIS
www.skelpitheid.com