[OM] Re: Camera Bags

Subject: [OM] Re: Camera Bags
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 15:19:55 -0700
As I understand it, Polar Bears are the only members of the bear family that
actively hunt humans as a food source. A friend working on the North Slope
fields told me the bears equated the sound of a plane landing with the
possibility of food, much to the consternation of the passengers. And they
look so playful and cuddly.  /jim