[OM] Re: Camera Bags

Subject: [OM] Re: Camera Bags
From: James Royall <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 16:34:09 +0000
Gord,

I sent you a link to the wrong site. I thought the site looked a bit
odd. There's

www.crumplerusa.com

or

www.crumpler.de

for those of us in Europe. I think there's an Oz site also.

The company sites do show you something of the interior. I have the
Budgie Smuggler, which has two partitions, giving three compartments. I
can put two small lenses in one side, a 135mm in the other and the body
plus 35-70 3.6 into the middle, which is easily accessed under the
velcro fastened main flap. There's room for a couple of hoods in there
also. The lower section accessed by zip will take a couple of rolls of
tilms, filters, etc. If you look at the pics on the site this will make
sense.

Materials are very good - someone I work with uses one of the computer
bags and gets to work by scooter. 45 mins in pouring rain doesn't lead
to a damp interior. Protection also is good.

I bought mine from Jessops, who do carry them. Always best to try your
kit in the bag and see how it fits.

James