[OM] Re: Free OM-to-E-System adapter?!

Subject: [OM] Re: Free OM-to-E-System adapter?!
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 22:41:22 +0800
With the 2x lens ratio, I'm not that interest on using the wide angles on
E-system but the macro and tele would be great! I consider the E-system 50/2
macro too short, even it is equal to 100mm FOV but the working distance is
shorter than a 35mm system 100mm macro. With the 90/2 and 135/4.5 it is much
better!

C.H.Ling