[OM] Re: Free OM-to-E-System adapter?!

Subject: [OM] Re: Free OM-to-E-System adapter?!
From: christian <fischerchristian@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 21:45:41 +0100
Am I right for only lens improvements to suit a full frame sensor ?

A such lens should have a MF's cercle of image so the light rays
stay parallel enough for the 24X36 sensor but with the same resolution
as the present 24X36 lenses so higher than present MF's lenses
including at least a 20mm F2.8 lens ...

So stay apart that I never heard about such a focal length in MF,
what big lenses at incredible prices...

Is this analogy right ?

Regarding the prices we can expect the designers will find another way.

Christian