[OM] Re: Free OM-to-E-System adapter?!

Subject: [OM] Re: Free OM-to-E-System adapter?!
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 11:46:52 -0500
I'm certainly no legal eagle, but I think the answer is "no" to
both questions.

1.  You can still buy a radiator cap for that 1965 Chevy Nova, but
try asking your GM dealer to get you a replacement radio.

2.  Whether you give something away or sell it, the issues of
liability are pretty much the same.  You may sell an item for
money, or you might give it away for good will or to promote your
business.  Either way, there's some consideration, at least in
theory, and the seller's or giver's responsibility would most
likely be the same.

I could be wrong.  It happens.

Walt

The more you read and observe about this politics thing, you got
to admit that each party is worse than the other.  The one that's
out always looks the best. -- Will Rogers