[OM] Re: Free OM-to-E-System adapter?!

Subject: [OM] Re: Free OM-to-E-System adapter?!
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 14:08:59 EST
Yes, but a radiator cap may be a bad example, since the same cap can be used,
I'm sure, on other brand and year vehicles.
A radiator cap would not be a "new" product for that 1965 car, as an adapter
would be.

Anyway, I'm probably over-analyzing things, as Olympus would surely say the
adapter is for the E-1 system, not the OM system anyway.

George S.

hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx writes:
1.  You can still buy a radiator cap for that 1965 Chevy Nova, but
try asking your GM dealer to get you a replacement radio.