Re: [OM] OT Movies, TV and the USA

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Movies, TV and the USA
From: "Scott Gomez" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 22:00:37 -0800
It's payback for all you megalopolitan easterners tryin' to tell all us
westerners how to "properly and ecologically care for" all our open land,
regarding which y'all have no experience. ;-)

Scott Gomez
(who grew up on the east coast (in NY State, even) but eventually learned his
lesson and moved west)