Re: [OM] Zuiko 55mm question

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 55mm question
From: Donald Shedrick <shedridc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 15:18:09 -0800 (PST)
It all depends on how yellow it is.  Mine is so slight that I doubt
you would notice it unless you did a side by side comparison of
slides (I have done this).  When looking through the lens (off the
camera) at a white sheet of paper, mine is about as yellow as two
stacked UV filters mounted on a non yellowed lens.  BTW, I love the
look of portraits taken with my 55, especially with flash.

--- John Hermanson <omtech@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Someone here mentioned that it did add a yellow cast to slides.  I
> would
> think that any cast it might add to color negatives would then be
> compensated for when the print is made.
> John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
> mail:  omtech@xxxxxxxxx
> Camtech, Olympus Sales & Service since 1977
> 21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
> 631-424-2121  Turnaround 4-5 weeks

=====
Don Shedrick