Re: [OM] Olympus E-1, a dealer's perspective

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus E-1, a dealer's perspective
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 14:29:55 -0500
Obviously, I'm not in a position to respond from a dealer's perspective.
However, the suggestion that the lenses are expensive in comparison to
similar lenses from Canon and Nikon is complete and utter nonsense.
Price the Oly lenses; price the Nikon and Canon PRO lenses - not the
consumer plastic crap - and you'll see that that rather than being
expensive, the Oly lenses are either bargins, or similar in price.

B. D.