Re: [OM] Olympus E-1, a dealer's perspective

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus E-1, a dealer's perspective
From: "jamesfc@xxxxxxx" <jamesfc@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 14:46:50 -0500
Mark,
 By any chance did you speak to Greg at Lake Shore Camera in Palm Harbor?
He's a long-time Olympus dealer and the last time I spoke to him he
indicated he would probably stock the E-1 and the accessories.  Fulmer's in
Clearwater is (or at least was!) an Olympus dealer, but I haven't spoke to
Jerry in some time.

Jim Caldwell