Re: [OM] Olympus E-1, a dealer's perspective

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus E-1, a dealer's perspective
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 08:15:52 -0800

>If we're going to compare apples to apples, we should be factoring in any
>multiplication factors for the digitals we're talking about.....

Well, respectfully, we're talking about apples and oranges. If you want
to choose a common denominator in this case may I suggest field of view.
(there are other common denominators we could discuss) That way one can
decide which system does what one wants at the right price point be it
digital, 35mm, MF or water colors ;>) In this case when talking about
multiplication factor you're looking at the issue from a 35mm
perspective. No surprise there, I tend to do the same thing. However
before jumping into a new system I think it best to take a step back and
see where it fits into the big picture.

Mike