Re: [OM] Re: E1 - that shock of red !!

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: E1 - that shock of red !!
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 08:59:13 -0800
Thanks Doro! Your ISO 800 shots look great. The expected digital
artifacts (pixels etc) look worse than the noise under high
magnification. The noise in the picture that was taken of you looked so
bad (IMO) that I probably wouldn't use it at that setting even when the
film is free.

You have a good eye for close-ups and for presenting them. I like your
manhole covers a little more than the ship close-ups but they are all
excellent!

-jeff