Re: [OM] Re: E1 - that shock of red !!

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: E1 - that shock of red !!
From: Dorothée Rapp <om@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 14:23:40 +0100
Jeff Keller schrieb:

Was it the shocking hair that caused that image to have so much noise?

;)

You'd have to ask Yvonne. But we were sitting in a really dimly lit Café and she used afair the 50-200 lens. And I was sort of *backlit from the windows. Basically we had 5 bodies to play with for about 25 people ( 3 or 4 had their own E1 already), so we didn't really change settings very often. FI mine was at ISO 800 which wouldn't have been necessary outside. And I was so fascinated by the ships indoor motives that I didn't take time to check... I wanted to present only a few samples of my go with the Macro, but it's too much work atm. So here you go (mind, it's not really for modem yet...) for about the whole lot. ISO 800 and Sharpness, Saturation and all on 0 (neutral).

http://www.dorothee-rapp.de/GalE1M/

enjoy (and don't be too critical please...I'll stay with film)

cheers
:Doro
--
www.doro-foto.de/
Persönlichkeiten werden nicht durch schöne Reden geformt,