Re: [OM] Olympus E-1, a dealer's perspective

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus E-1, a dealer's perspective
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 10:15:15 -0500
I absolutely do not understand this reasoning - which I know has been
adopted by several people.

For THIS camera, this is a 600 mm lens. It is not an old 300 cobbled
onto an E-1. It is a new len, designed specifically for the camera, that
provides a magnified view equal to that of a 600 on a 35 mm camera.
Given that, it is downright cheap for a 600 2.8, and it is competitive
even if considered a 300 2.8.

B. D.