Re: [OM] E-1 lenses resolution vs. conventional lenses - fact or hype?

Subject: Re: [OM] E-1 lenses resolution vs. conventional lenses - fact or hype?
From: ll.clark@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 22:28:51 -0400
In <BBAC752F.69E1%jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>, on 10/10/03
   at 02:39 PM, Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx> said:

>For a long time Honda motorcycle parts have been available, new, from
>Honda, for motorcycles 30 years old and even older... The availability
>has been reduced in the last couple years, but its still much better than
>for old GM cars, for instance. The legend is that Mr. Honda (RIP) wanted
>it that way, so it was that way, at least while he was alive.

That's the sort of thing I had in mind. I don't know whether similar firms
still exist in the UK that I so admired. I was struck one time when a
colleague queried whether he could repeat an order for a tea mixture from
an old UK source -- after a period of some twenty years since his last
order -- and they replied that they had his former order and payment
choices on file, and the order was on its way.