Re: [OM] E-1 lenses resolution vs. conventional lenses - fact or hype?

Subject: Re: [OM] E-1 lenses resolution vs. conventional lenses - fact or hype?
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 11:11:44 -0400
I don't think the Nikon digital system is going to end, C.H., and Nikon
has made it quite clear that they are not heading in the "bigger is
better" direction.
And while Canon has that 11 mgp body, it is also clear that that is, in
effect, a specialty camera - the great bulk of their line - including
their other "pro" bodies, are less than 7 mgp and are not full-sensors.

It seems to me the question is not how many mgps, but what can you do
with the sensor and get out of it.

B. D.