[OM] is it necessary...?

Subject: [OM] is it necessary...?
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 19:26:05 -0300
Hi list,

The diopter adjustment lenses in my 4 are quite dusty, or I'd better say
dirty. I wish it wouldn't be necessary to remove the top cover just to clean
them since this doesn't seem to be a simple procedure. I can't find another
way, or is there? BTW this early 4 model diopter adjustment outer lense
seems to be plastic, as for the sound it makes after soft percussion. Is all
the diopter adjustment feature made of plastic optics?

Thanks in advance,

Fernando.