Re: mp3 was Re: [OM] negative films, minilabs, etc.........

Subject: Re: mp3 was Re: [OM] negative films, minilabs, etc.........
From: whunter <whunterjr@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 23:24:50 -0400
Hey U 2 plumed turkeys.......
The concept of MTF is simple - - not requiring comprehension of the mathematics........much less media. MTF, the concept explains all the yin / yang of anecdotal infinity, I lika dis or dat but ........ It (not U) is very (III**&^%^& KISS - - - bad boy me) simple. Data is data with inevitable S/N considerations. We DO LIKE noise albeit in the form of 'harmonics' or 'scatter'. Like and dislike is in the eyes/ears of the beholder. As PS offers the OM guru - - which U R - - the opportunity to + / - noise in the form of "sharpness", "soft", etc., so does a 'reverb' digital harmonic generator offer to the digital world of sound. Before you clash swords, BELEVE - - MTF rules, whether vinyl or the silver platter. Fundamentals are S/N. Noise assessment is in the eyes/ears of the beholder. Believe from the back of a '49 Ford. Kiss and make up, : ^()...... You are both grrrreat.
Bill