RE: mp3 was Re: [OM] negative films, minilabs, etc.........

Subject: RE: mp3 was Re: [OM] negative films, minilabs, etc.........
From: "Danrich" <danrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 17:47:17 -1000

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of whunter
Sent: Sunday, August 24, 2003 5:25 PM
To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey U 2 plumed turkeys.......
The concept of MTF is simple - - not requiring comprehension of the
mathematics........much less media.
MTF, the concept explains all the yin / yang of anecdotal infinity,  I
lika dis or dat but ........   It (not U) is very (III**&^%^& KISS - -
- bad boy me)  simple.  Data is data with inevitable S/N
considerations.  We DO LIKE noise albeit in the form of 'harmonics' or
'scatter'.  Like and dislike is in the eyes/ears of the beholder.  As
PS offers the OM guru - - which U  R - - the  opportunity to + / -
noise in the form of "sharpness", "soft", etc., so does a 'reverb'
digital harmonic generator offer to the digital world of sound.  Before
you clash swords, BELEVE - - MTF rules, whether vinyl or the silver
platter.    Fundamentals are S/N.  Noise assessment is in the eyes/ears
of the beholder.   Believe from the back of a '49 Ford.  Kiss and make
up,     : ^()......   You are both grrrreat.
Bill