[OM] Vivitar Series I 90/2.5 Macro Adapter - need help

Subject: [OM] Vivitar Series I 90/2.5 Macro Adapter - need help
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 17:39:09 -0400
Bill requested:
From an owner of such for OM, would appreciate a calipered measurement
of length. <etc>
-----------------------------
I don't have a caliper but can tell you that it's pretty close to 48mm long. However, I think you've already figured out that conversion is no trivial task. Even if the basic body shell was identical, as the owner of an SRT-101, I can tell you that the aperture mechanisms are not even close. And, while the businesss end of the OM body and lens flanges necessarily match OM camera and lenses the thickness and other details are different.

Best to sell it on oboy and wait for the right one to come along. Or, you might offer it up on: