Re: [OM] SC vs MC zuikos

Subject: Re: [OM] SC vs MC zuikos
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 21:13:05 -0700
I thought the 135/3.5 was never made as MC but
http://brashear.phys.appstate.edu/lhawkins/photo/multicoat.txt
indicates it was.

There's very little reason to prefer a SC over an MC although some will
tell you about specific lenses which besides being absolutely incredible
are SC (some people like the color rendition of the SC lenses among
other things). I don't remember anyone comparing SC to MC 135/3.5

-jeff
.