Re: [OM] Best Screen for Astrophotography

Subject: Re: [OM] Best Screen for Astrophotography
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 21:05:01 -0700
I have found the 1-7 to work somewhat better with a 1000/11 lens/scope in daylight than a 2-4, Beattie plain or 2-13. Image is brighter and the microprism focusing works well. This is a cadioptric scope with direct primary focus adapter that screws on the rear of the scope with no eyepeice adapter present and screws into a T mount. No idea about astro work.

Moose

James N. McBride wrote:

The next day I looked through the cameras again (in daylight) using the scope
adapter and had the same results. Some of you have experience in this area and
I'm curious what screens you prefer to use.