[OM] Third party lenses

Subject: [OM] Third party lenses
From: "Donald MacDonald" <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 21:21:00 +0100
Finally (inexplicably - I didn't do anything...) got into the cult lens
site, and was able to check a few things. The lens I wanted to check had
gone, but I checked a few others.

Ffordes have some Tamrons and Tokinas, among which are lenses mentioned in
the lists of cult classics. And for those longing for a 'big white' on a
small budget, they have a 600/8 Sigma mirror. Well, it looks nice...

And it was my birthday today, so I'm off to practice with my new graphics
tablet, pen and optical mouse!

D.

Donald Neil MacDonald, BA DipLIS
www.skelpitheid.com