Re: [OM] Jim's Excellent Adventure...

Subject: Re: [OM] Jim's Excellent Adventure...
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <omlist@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 12:20:22 +0200
Thanks -- I am sure that it would be more interresting than the last
tour I had there. Anyways, I should have known that you were there
about a year ago; however I may come back, and will keep your name in
mind for a "pacific" ZA meeting :)

I am overly jealous of your fancy fishes, though, which were
everywhere in the water when getting just a little away from the
tourists.

--thomas

On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 15:23:36 -1000
"Daniel" <danrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Aloha
> Come to Maui HI and I'll give you a personal tour for free!
> Dan

  Thomas Heide Clausen
  Civilingeniør i Datateknik (cand.polyt)
  M.Sc in Computer Engineering