Re: [OM] Jim's Excellent Adventure...

Subject: Re: [OM] Jim's Excellent Adventure...
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <omlist@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 01:42:50 +0200
On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 13:02:47 -0700
"Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Quit smoking blads, take up drinking (not coffee), and get a Kiev
> 66.

Does the Kiev 66 have a mirror-slap which will cause anti-vibrations
strong enough to counter my shaky hands from too much drinking (of, I
assume, russian vodka)? :)

We don't need *hic* no stinkin' *hic* image stabilizing lenses *hic*
:)

--thomas

  Thomas Heide Clausen
  Civilingeniør i Datateknik (cand.polyt)