[OM] update on OM-G that was FA! Received!

Subject: [OM] update on OM-G that was FA! Received!
From: "Tom Albright" <n5ksk3@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 16:13:50 -0500
Got it in the mail today.  Perfect.  PERFECT.  All it needed was new
batteries.  Lightmeter is right on, now I need to throw some film in it.
It's 10000 SN's newer than my other one, but a far nicer condition.  The
seller, mnabee100, is to be commended on accurate description, and
absolutely the fastest shipping I've ever experienced. ( auction closed on
5-26.  Three days!)

Tom Scales, Moose... if all "Beginner" cameras were like this one, we'de be
elbow to elbow with photographers.

- Tom