Re: [OM] Body Cap with a hole, is pinhole "lens"?

Subject: Re: [OM] Body Cap with a hole, is pinhole "lens"?
From: "Lama-Jim L'Hommedieu" <lamadoo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 13:22:40 -0400
In my reading a long time ago, they talked about using a sewing needle in metal
foil.  For the ultimate pinhole "hole" he said you
should buy a "guage size" drill bit.  But really, the results maybe so
disappointing that you'll regret spending money on the
project.  At Sears, the tiny "guage" sized drill bits are behind glass, in a
locked display case!

At the time I had a chart showing the equivalent f/stop of each diameter of
hole (for a fixed film-plane distance).  Some guy had a
collection of pre-drilled pinholes in plates, a field kit.

Pinhole rigs are for fun.

Lama

From: "Joshua Putnam" <josh@xxxxxxxxx>